Friday, May 29, 2009

The path specified cannot be used at this time. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070094)

I was receiving this exception every time when I tried to create a new web application (with a new application pool).

After receiving the message, I deleted the web application then I tried to open IIS to make sure the new application pool was also removed. IIS failed to open and I received the same message
"The path specified cannot be used at this time. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070094) "

To resolve this issue we need to follow the steps shown below:

1)IISREST.
2)Go to Services -->restart the "Windows SharePoint Services Timer".
3)if still fail ? restart windows server.

This is not a moss error but it is a windows 2003 error.

1 comment:

e-sign act said...

Thank you for broaching this subject. I just want to thank you for the work you do and
your willingness to share. You have created outstanding materials and we
all benefit from your generosity.